[Nix-dev] Tentative NIx Hackfest in Augsburg (or Munich): July 6th-9th

Cillian de Róiste cillian.deroiste at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:38:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

Since there are a few Nixers around the Munich area (or passing
through) we have been discussing the idea on IRC of getting together
for a few days to work on some Nix stuff.

Nothing has been confirmed yet but we were thinking of July 7-9th in
Augsburg. Naturally, people are also welcome to attend remotely, and
we'll try to ensure we have webcams etc. available to include people
as much as possible.

I've added a brief page to the wiki which we could use for planning:
https://nixos.org/wiki/Nix_Hackfest:_2012-07_Augsburg

Feel free to add your nick/name and topic of interest along with a
description of a topic you would particularly like to work on (and to
propose more hackfests!).

If people are interested in Nix and want to drop in to see what it's
about, get help packaging something or perhaps to do some wiki
gardening or other constructive tasks which aren't particularly
programming related, that would also be wonderful!

Cheers,
goibhniu