[Nix-dev] [***SPAM***] Re: Nixpkgs and NixOS moved to GitHub

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Thu Jun 21 23:28:11 CEST 2012

>>> That's what I'd prefer too.
>> Because it is the only solution that doesn't make existing problems
>> worse (it is, in my opinion)?
>
>What problems are you talking about, and how would other approaches make them worse?

Noticeable part of major feature proposals get neither positive nor
negative review and get buried by inaction before the next person who
could benefit of the proposed changes appears.

If there are many trivial pull requests and they are supposed to be
reviewed either by multiple people or by one of too few people, the
numerous small requests would demand more attention from the reviewing
people, thus leaving them less time to review major feaures.