[Nix-dev] gimp 2.8

Rok Garbas rok at garbas.si
Mon Jun 4 14:43:22 CEST 2012

Quoting Cillian de Róiste (2012-06-04 11:13:13)
>Hi Rok,
>
>Thanks for the patch! I've been looking forward to trying 2.8 but was
>too lazy to try to update the expression myself. Unless someone beats
>me to it I will apply the patch this evening. To avoid any breakage (I
>guess the plugins won't work) I'll first add it as a separate package
>instead of replacing 2.6.

+1 ... not sure i'll have time to do this myself this evening
i havent looked at the plugins yet but that would be logical next step

>I notice you changed some of the formatting but it doesn't actually
>match the conventions:
>http://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixpkgs/trunk/tarball/latest/download-by-type/doc/manual#chap-conventions
>
>I believe this is the preferred style:
>{ stdenv, fetchurl, pkgconfig, gtk, freetype , fontconfig
>, libart_lgpl, libtiff, libjpeg, libpng, libexif, zlib, perl
>, perlXMLParser, python, pygtk, gettext, xlibs, intltool, babl
>, gegl
>}:
>
>buildInputs =
>  [ pkgconfig gtk freetype fontconfig libart_lgpl libtiff libjpeg
>    libpng libexif zlib perl perlXMLParser python pygtk gettext
>    intltool babl gegl
>  ];

will be more careful with formatting in the future.

anybody knows some vim addon which can format like this? :)
currently i use:
    map <leader>W :%s/\s\+$//<cr>:let @/=''<CR>

--
Rok Garbas - http://www.garbas.si