[Nix-dev] SVN commit: nix - r34268 - nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs/applications/misc/xmobar

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Sun Jun 3 15:36:01 CEST 2012

Hi Mathijs,

 > But with both these expressions, enabling these flags leads to
 > additional dependencies (possibly on non-haskell packages).
 > It seems xmobar already contains with_xft, which depends on X11Xft.
 > How will cabal2nix (regeneration) figure those out?

the cabal file declares additional dependencies required for every flag. If
it doesn't, then that's a bug that ought to be fixed upstream, but those
problems are rare. Anyhow, we can work around it by adding the appropriate
(undeclared) libraries in the module Cabal2Nix/PostProcess.hs.

Take care,
Peter