[Nix-dev] git workflow guide / updated python stuff

Joachim Schiele js at lastlog.de
Sat Jul 21 10:36:33 CEST 2012

hi,

chaoflow, goibhniu and me (qknight) had been working nixpkgs/nixos
yesterday.

=== git workflow guide ===
i put together* a small guide on how to use git for nix related
projects, have a look here:

   https://nixos.org/wiki/GIT_workflow

as usual: it is a wiki, so you are welcome to make changes if you feel so!

* thanks to chaoflow and goibhniu for their git support! as usual the
nix-dev mailinglist has some interesting emails about this as well. to
consult the email archive visit:

   https://www.google.de/search?q=upgrades+and+channels+nix-dev

the title of the thread is (starting 05/jul/2012):
   Re: [Nix-dev] upgrades and channels

=== updated python stuff ===
python support, at least the bits we wanted to see changed, look
promising so far!

the virt-manager integration is nearly there as well.

hf,
\qknight