[Nix-dev] [Nix-commits] [NixOS/nixpkgs] 9ca3cc: automake-1.11.x: update to version 1.11.6

Eelco Dolstra eelco.dolstra at logicblox.com
Tue Jul 10 18:50:50 CEST 2012

Hi,

On 10/07/12 11:39, Peter Simons wrote:

>  >>   automake-1.12.x: update to version 1.12.2
>  >
>  > This commit seems to have broken Automake: http://hydra.nixos.org/build/2786726
>
> yes, this is a test suite failure:
>
>   FAIL: t/aclocal7.sh
>
> I didn't see that error in my local build. I guess, it's some kind of
> race condition. Or it's related to the way Hydra runs those builds. :-(
> I disabled the test for the time being.

Thanks.  Next problem: the Automake 1.11.x update broke mountall:

  http://hydra.nixos.org/build/2790824

We should probably test Autoconf/Automake updates in a separate branch + Hydra
jobset, since there really is no such thing as a "minor" update when it comes to
Autoconf/Automake :-(

--
Eelco Dolstra | LogicBlox, Inc. | http://nixos.org/~eelco/