[Nix-dev] chromium problem

James Cook james.cook at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 4 19:03:18 CEST 2012

>> * The settings page does not load. Even after I removed my
>> ~/.config/chromium folder.
>
> That's a bug here too. what works is typing something in the search
> field on the settings page, then backspace that.

I see the same thing, but even after I make the settings appear, many
things don't work.  For example, clicking "Advanced sync settings..."
does nothing, and the setting of "show home button" didn't correspond
to whether my home button was actually shown untill I after I checked
and unchecked it.  Other settings show one or the other of these two
behaviours too.

James