[Nix-dev] [nix-dev] svn sasl support

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Sat Jan 14 12:43:27 CET 2012

Hi Sergey,

 > Here is another patch witch adds sasl auth method to the svn. That was
 > easy. I set it enabled by default, hope it is ok.

I committed your patch. Thank you very much!

I had no idea what SASL support is actually required for, though. I
reckon it's used by SVN servers? Based on that assumption, I disabled
SASL support by default, just like support for running SVN with an HTTP
server is disabled by default. I hope that was alright. Anyone who wants
that feature can override the setting locally.

Take care,
Peter