[Nix-dev] [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r31308 - nixpkgs/branches/stdenv-updates

Eelco Dolstra e.dolstra at tudelft.nl
Thu Jan 5 11:06:06 CET 2012

Hi,

On 05/01/12 11:01, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:

> +- Remove HAL
> +- Remove old policykit

I'm all for removing HAL and the old policykit, but it's not really a
stdenv-related change.  We should be a bit careful not to do all sorts of
potentially destabilising changes in that branch, because then it will never get
merged :-)

Regarding HAL: the "current" Xfce (4.6) still depends on it, but I think we can
make Xfce 4.8 the default and remove 4.6.