[Nix-dev] Overriding configure flags in nix.

shacka shacka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 17:56:59 CET 2012

Hi Guys,

recently I bought new laptop and decided to try different distro (I was
gentoo user for last few years). I must say so far I like nix(os) very
much! Thanks to everybody involved in creation of this amazing package
manager and distribution!

Now the question... I'm using rxvt-unicode and trying to get my favorite
color schemes working. By default urxvt compiled without --enable-256-color
flag. I'm trying to figure out how to override that. Is it even possible
without creating new nix package?

Thanks,
Andrii