[Nix-dev] building iOS apps with Nix

Sander van der Burg - EWI S.vanderBurg at tudelft.nl
Sat Dec 29 15:25:57 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

A few days ago I've published the following blog post:

http://sandervanderburg.blogspot.nl/2012/12/deploying-ios-applications-with-nix.html

in which I describe how to build iOS apps with Nix. What I've done is quite hacky, experimental and not entirely pure. For me personally, it's not that interesting because I don't own any Apple devices, but there may be other Nixers around here, who care :P

I also haven't published the Nix function yet. I don't know if anyone is interested in it. I could push it into Nixpkgs, but you have to keep in mind that you need to install Xcode manually.

Best,

Sander