[Nix-dev] libreoffice icons

Sergey Mironov ierton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:09:46 CEST 2012

Kirill, I suppose, explicit creation of desktop icons is a kind of
workaround for programs which don't do it or do it in a strange way.
Normally, applications should install icons somewhere in
$out/share/icons (don't remember exactly) using their own install
system. I just want to figure out whether we need to add
makeDesktopItem to libreOffice's expression or not.

I'm using xfce and I don't see desktop items for LibreOffice, what is
KDE's situation?

Sergey.