[Nix-dev] kernel oops [aufs + squashfs] on nixos-graphical-0.1pre29826-i686-linux.iso

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sat Oct 15 10:06:03 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Paul Dufresne's message of Sat Oct 15 09:34:43 +0200 2011:
> Wonder if it is worth to extract the full log of the oops, by getting
> this old null-modem RS232C cable I must have somewhere, even if it is
> not on latest kernel. This CD is using 2.6.39. I guess Linux people
> won't care much unless it is at least 3.1-rc4.

Probably its faster to give all kernels a try and see which ones do
work instead.

If you want to go that route the kernel mailinglist might be the better
address. But that's not my field of expertise. If it comes to kernel
development I'm a user only as well.

Marc Weber