[Nix-dev] Re: Defaulting to GRUB 2?

Vladimír Čunát vcunat at gmail.com
Thu May 5 17:35:48 CEST 2011

On 5 May 2011 17:07, Ludovic Courtès <ludo at gnu.org> wrote:
> Done.

Ludo: sorry, I didn't mean this to be a private message.

Good but you should know that something probably got broken in grub
setup scripts within the past few months. I just realized. Now when I
nixos-rebuild, even GRUB fails to start complaining about missing
files. That's unfortunate since grub is the only thing that can't be
rolled back. Even when I erase the boot partition and reinstall grub
from liveUSB, I get the same error. The same grub configuration built
OK about half a year ago.

I just made it work quickly as I don't have time now for any deep investigation.

Vlada