[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - r27904 - in nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs: misc/emulators/VisualBoyAdvance top-level

Sander van der Burg - EWI S.vanderBurg at tudelft.nl
Sun Jul 24 18:11:03 CEST 2011

Convenience, hmm... Personally, I find it confusing if the name of this emulator would be: visual_boy_advance or something like that, while the package on the internet is named: VisualBoyAdvance . Similarly, a lot of Java packages use naming conventions like this.

The meta attributes are already there.