[Nix-dev] NIXPKGS environment variable in nixos-rebuild

Marco Maggesi maggesi at math.unifi.it
Wed Jul 20 11:41:24 CEST 2011

Hi,

I came across this old post which I'm trying to put in practice, precisely for the compilation of a latex document.

I have the following problem: I cannot get the bibtex citations.
Apparently latex is not run a second time after the bibtex.
I also tried to add

  extraFiles = [ ./hoat.bib ]

but then says:
ln: failed to create symbolic link `hoat.bib`: File exists
So, for what use extraFiles is intended for?
And how pkgs.texFunctions.runLaTeX finds the dependency on other files?

Thanks,
Marco