[Nix-dev] Re: WIKI question misc.collection, multiple ghc in PATH, "bit of problem",

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Tue Aug 23 19:09:51 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Peter Simons's message of Tue Aug 23 17:39:36 +0200 2011:
> yes, indeed, it appears that buildEnv is superior to misc.collection in
> that regard. Maybe that function should generally be preferred? Why does
> the Wiki page recommend collection?
Because the wiki page was meant to talk about the idea creating
collections. The implementation is a minor detail which happened to work
for me all the time.

So if you want to fix it change the implementation and commit. I'll be
fine with that.

Marc Weber