[Nix-dev] my patchset in a real diff format

Andres Loeh andres.loeh at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 13 20:52:30 CEST 2010

>  haskell-Graphalyze_and_deps : add Graphalyze haskell package (as well as
> its deps: bktrees, colour, graphviz)

I have only looked at this one. Thanks for the contribution. Could I
ask you to edit your patch slightly?

The descriptions are too long. I usually use just the one-sentence
synopsis from the Cabal file. If you want longer descriptions, use
longDescription instead.

It would be nice if you could include a license field as well. Not all
old Haskell packages have one, but I try to include it at least for
all packages I add or modify.

Finally, the relatively recent use of callPackage makes the use of
"inherit" more or less superfluous. So you should be able to omit the
"inherit" lines for Graphalyze and graphviz and just keep the fgl =
fgl_5_4_2_3 line.

If you resend the edited patch, I'll apply it.

Thanks again,
  Andres