[Nix-dev] cores are offline after resuming from pm-suspend - where is autoconf.h in kernel 2.6.34?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sun May 30 04:34:18 CEST 2010

While playing with make -j8 -l4 I noticed that only one core was
utilized.

make -j4 took as long as make -j1

Resuming from pm-suspend breaks something. Only one core is used
afterwards here.

Luckily this can be fixed easily:

      for cpu in echo /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu*/online; do
        echo 0 > $cpu; echo 1 > $cpu
      done

No it can't. It worked only once. Hibernating a second time I can't put
those 3 cores online again also the /sys interface says they are online.

Any idea what might be the reason?

Trying kernel 2_6_34 now. I"m runnning 2_6_32 at the moment.
:-( ATI drivers don't build because linux/autoconf.h vanished?

Does someone know what happened to this file?

Marc Weber