[Nix-dev] Re: Python refactoring again (second attempt)

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Mon May 10 12:15:52 CEST 2010

> Perhaps I wasn’t clear: I was suggesting that the function defined in
> python-packages.nix should take only one ‘python’ argument.

You were clear. I replied to both. There were two issues:

a) buildPythonPackages was in all-packages.nix in the past.
  I moved it into python-packages.nix. But it was still passed
  as argument.

  It didn't break anything.

b) You suggested passing only python, not python and pythonFull.

  I replied to that.

  The perfect solution is having python only moving the "Full" stuff
  into additional derivations if possible.

Marc Weber