[Nix-dev] some patches from my custom nixpkgs.

David Guibert david.guibert at gmail.com
Fri May 7 14:52:15 CEST 2010

Hello

Four month ago, I finally gave Nixos a second try on my work laptop.
Since then, I'm learning Nix and I'm really happy with it.

Now I feel comfortable with the Nix syntax and more confident to share
some of my patches on top of nixpkgs. I'll be happy to contribute and
share all of my pending patches (~20 package updates).

Any feedbacks are welcome
--
Cordialement, David