[Nix-dev] Patch to update CouchDB to 1.0.0 and howto upgrade on wiki

David Guibert david.guibert at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 22:14:32 CEST 2010

Hi,
On 22/07/2010 20:20, Cillian de Róiste wrote:
> This is a patch to update CouchDB from version 0.11.0 to 1.0.0. I've
> tested it myself locally and it seems fine.

The patch looks fine.

> For reference I've described the steps to do this upgrade in the wiki:
> http://wiki.nixos.org/wiki/Contributing#Upgrade_the_version_of_a_package_already_in_nixpkgs_unstable

CouchDB can be automatically updated with upstream-updater script and
the info-for-default.nix file.

  update=./pkgs/build-support/upstream-updater/update-upstream-data.sh
  $update pkgs/servers/http/couchdb/default.nix

By the way, it does the same job as you did ;-)
--
Cordialement, David