[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - 22490 - eelco - in nixos/trunk: . lib lib/test-driver modules modules/config modules/installer/grub modules/services/databases modules/services/hardware modules/services/network-filesystems modules/services/network

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 11:40:50 CEST 2010

Hi Eelco,

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:17, Eelco Dolstra <e.dolstra at tudelft.nl> wrote:
> Log:
> * Merge the boot-order branch.  The main improvement is that it uses
>  mountall to mount filesystems and starts certain jobs (e.g., X11,
>  console logins, databases) only after all filesystems have been
>  mounted.  If any filesystem fails to mount, an emergency shell is
>  started to allow the user to fix the problem.

How do it handle the nfs mount when I am not on the right network?

I have a nfs mount when I am at my home but I guess this will cause a
failure and start the emergency shell each time I am on another
network or even out of range.

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron - http://nbp.name/