[Nix-dev] cmucl

Lluís Batlle i Rossell viriketo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:04:33 CEST 2010

I guess the 'bin/lisp' binary has a hardcoded dynamic loader to
/lib/ld-linux.so.2 or something like that.

(readelf -a bin/lisp should give you information about it)

In NixOS, we usually don't have a dynamic loader at that file path.

You can override the ELF dynamic loader with 'patchelf'. You will need to add
some rpath entries to the ELF to, so it can find some libraries it may use (like
libc.so)

Good luck,
Lluís.