[Nix-dev] libffcall

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Thu Oct 29 16:29:34 CET 2009

Hi,

the pkgs/development/libraries/libffcall package does not provide a
proper release tarball for some reason, which is why our expression
fetches the source code from the CVS repository. Unfortunately, the CVS
access doesn't work for me because my machine is behind a firewall that
allows FTP and HTTP, but nothing else. Thus, I cannot build libffcall.

Does anyone have a bright idea how to remedy this problem? Is there a
way to "pre-fetch" the source code on a different machine, maybe? Or
would it be possible to create a tarball of our own that can be
downloaded from nixos.org?

Take care,
Peter