[Nix-dev] Audacity, I know why it won't build, Need strategy recommendations please

Tony White tonywhite100 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 20 00:55:23 CEST 2009

2009/10/16 Michael Raskin <7c6f434c at mail.ru>:

Thanks Michael,
I've used your suggestion for ${libmad.src} and it works quite well.
Although I really wish I could work out why audacity is not taking the
shared libs available, even when I specify them explicitly.
I've managed to get a successful build with most options turned on.
Now I have a build running with everything turned on with as many
system libs being used as I have time to add and which the build
scripts have been able to pick up.

Thanks for the help,
Tony