[Nix-dev] Encrypted Root

roconnor at theorem.ca roconnor at theorem.ca
Tue Oct 13 23:11:15 CEST 2009

I sucessfully managed to boot my encrypted root system today.  The
configuration file is a little ugly, but I'd love to help integrate it
properly into nixos by creating proper configuration parameters.

I'm am currently using dm-crypt/luks with lvm on top of it, but what I
have written work equally as well for loop-aes if MarcWeber manages to get
that program packaged.