[Nix-dev] nix-cache no longer available

Richard Woodbury rpwoodbu at mybox.org
Mon Oct 12 18:20:12 CEST 2009

Thanks for that, Eelco.  I am now able to work.

I had also wanted to try the unstable release, but every time I try "nix-channel --update" with that in my list, it fails on trying to bunzip nixexprs.tar.bz2.  Verified
with my locally installed tools:

$ wget "http://nixos.org/releases/nixpkgs/channels/nixpkgs-unstable/nixexprs.tar.bz2"
$ file nixexprs.tar.bz2
nixexprs.tar.bz2: data
$ bunzip2 nixexprs.tar.bz2
bunzip2: nixexprs.tar.bz2 is not a bzip2 file.

Richie