[Nix-dev] Re: Darwin support

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:33:24 CEST 2009

We should update stdenv-updates from trunk. Look at the logs. I may
have updated it the last.

Don't hesitate updating it before or after any of your changes. We
should keep the stdenv-updates to trunk merge easy.

If we haven't updated it recently, it's because noone found a need for
it. It is not that we want to keep it out of date from trunk.

Otherwise, I also like putting temporarily the change in a different
file in order not to change the current linux trunk stdenv hashes. But
this may be forgotten at the time of stdenv-updates merge.

Regards,
Lluís.