[Nix-dev] Re: Nix Logo.

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 20:07:48 CET 2009

Hi Nixers,

I have news from the Author of the snowflake logo for Haskell.

Here is the logo of Simon: http://www.haskell.org/sitewiki/images/5/5f/Sgf.svg
and more at: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Haskell_logos/New_logo_ideas

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 18:44, Andres Loeh <andres.loeh at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Other than for instance
> the Haskell snowflake logos, it does not look very "professional", and
> seems a bit unbalanced.

IMO the Haskell logos seems to be "professional" compared to my own proposal.

> Since we're going to be stuck with it for a
> long time, perhaps we can for now agree that we want a logo in this
> general direction and set a deadline for people to suggest
> improvements.

I agree, we have to set a deadline, which should be set before the
FOSDEM.  The end of the year to accept the Nix logo seems to be a good
deadline.  I don't know how much time it takes to make it print on
T-shirts.

--
Nicolas Pierron
http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolasbpierron - http://nbp.name/