[Nix-dev] Help on cross-building NixOS for other targets.

phætøn phaet0n at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:55:48 CEST 2009

Hello all,Is there any tutorial or how-to on cross-building NixOS for (in my case) ppc-linux from ppc-macos, or building i586-linux from ppc-macos. If macos host is an issue, I can set up a ppc-linux install to do the build. Basically, I want to use NixOS on another platform other than the standard i686/amd64 builds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.