[Nix-dev] Re: Anyone packaging openoffice 3?

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:18:01 CET 2009

Saluton,

I have openoffice-2.4 in nixos working well, but I think my system
downloaded a compiled version when I installed it.
In nix-debian, nix started the build, and didn't work. If I can't get
openoffice.org-2.4.1 building in the single machine I have with enough
disk space, I have to choose: use Mark's machine, or fix the
openoffice.org expression for non-nixos.

Ludo, you described my usual first attempts at upgrading packages. :)
But I don't know about "feedback from the build farm".

Regards,
Lluís.