[Nix-dev] Re: [Nix-commits] SVN commit: nix - 14193 - viric - in nixpkgs/trunk/pkgs: development/libraries development/libraries/fmod top-level

Lluís Batlle viriketo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 00:17:35 CET 2009

Thank you for revising that. I forgot mentioning it, and in fact I
didn't care about policies about free software until now. I will from
now on.

Sometimes I don't understand clearly what license should I state, and
in that case, I simply didn't write it in the expression. I didn't
think of nixpkgs/doc. I'll read that on doubt.

I still have to add the license to 'zdoom'.

Amike,
Lluís.