[Nix-dev] kdepim-4.2.0 cmake_install

Andrew Morsillo andrew.morsillo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:50:03 CET 2009

I am fairly close to getting all of kde-4.2 to build, so once I do
that I will send
what I have done (im fairly new to nix so im sure some of it will need fixing).

As for the dbus interface problem I ended up following your suggestion and
patched the cmake files to install the interfaces into somewhere sensible
under kdepim. Kdepim now builds, but I have yet to see if this will cause
problems at runtime.

Andrew Morsillo