[Nix-dev] Merging the modular-nixos branch

Tony White tonywhite100 at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 4 23:41:53 CEST 2009

2009/8/4 Michael Raskin <7c6f434c at mail.ru>:

I will see if I can do it here, It was next on my list of packages but
I'm pretty swamped. My laptop decided to give up it's ability to power
from mains today, so it's in bits (Asus decided to screw everything to
everything,) Which I now have to put back together because the power
socket hasn't broken off as I had thought.
If it won't charge after I reasemble it, it's going on ebay spares or
repairs. So I'm a little bit busy. :(
It's difficult without hardware but I will do it eventually. :)

Thanks,
Tony