[Nix-dev] difficulties in making glade derivation

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 02:35:14 CET 2008

Thanks for the tip, glade can find its icons now.

I might also note that Glade was picky, and needed something from the
hicolor-theme (the directories or the index.theme) to be propagated to the
build for it to install the pixmaps.

On a side note, what would be the easiest way to get some working
derivations that I made merged with the main nixpkgs tree?