[Nix-dev] using finished packages

tachermourir tachermourir at rambler.ru
Mon Nov 10 08:35:57 CET 2008

Hello.

The last rebuild on my laptop causes the building an OpenOffice.
I have an old laptop (Toshiba M70) and building OpenOffice takes
more then 6 hours... (512Mb RAM + 2Gb swap)

Also I am going to install NixOS on an older Desktop soon.
I am afraid how long it will take to build OO.org there.

As far as I know buildfarm have to build OO.org, but since the last build
failed even finished packages is not available.

Is it possible to fix this problem to allow us to use finished packages?

Sincerely, Pauline.