[Nix-dev] Patch for autoconf-2.62: tar limited path length.

Nicolas Pierron nicolas.b.pierron at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 19:17:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

As this is a problem encounter by at least two projects on the
buildfarm.  I have made this small patch which remove the option "o"
given to the tar command.
I do not have committed this patch in Nixpkgs since this will implies
a lot of rebuild.

I have not tried it yet but this is the only location which match the
generated command in the sources.  Therefore I guess it should work.

Attached: tar-unlinmited-path-length.patch

--
Nicolas Pierron
- If you are doing something twice then you should try to do it once.