[Nix-dev] Re: Problem installing vim-7.2-huge-X11-python-tcl.drv

Jeevakan Suresh Jeevakan.Suresh at macquarie.com
Wed Aug 13 03:50:24 CEST 2008

Thanks for the tips guys.

My kernel version is 2.6.18-92.el5PAE

Maybe I've missed the point - but would it be sufficient if I built
everything from source (so used the nix repos for build description and
source downloads only)

It may take longer to bootstrap - but at least everything will be
relatively 'pure'.

Speaking of which - is their a command line argument to force all
dependencies to be built from source - I couldn't find one? (ie. The
opposite of --prebuilt-only).