[Nix-dev] name resolution in nix packages not working

Wouter uu at denbreejen.net
Fri Sep 14 13:30:04 CEST 2007

Is this just restricted to the packages you installed (can you ping
www.google.com)?

What does your /etc/resolv.conf contain? It should have something like:
nameserver x.x.x.x

In case of Firefox, maybe you should set disableIPV6 (if you only have a
ipv4 router) since nameresolving can take some time in this case.