[Nix-dev] /etc/nixos/nixos/services , nixos-checkout , apache-httpd.

Michael Raskin 7c6f434c at mail.ru
Tue Jun 12 20:50:13 CEST 2007

		Hello.
	I decided to have Apache httpd enabled. I edited configuration.nix, ran
nixos-checkout, nixos-rebuild. The latter command said something about
missing included directory ../services/apache-httpd .
	Now I have Apache running, and I want to ask to make nixos-checkout
always check out services SVN trunk to /etc/nixos/nixos/services (it
doesn't now - but it is required to build httpd upstart scripts). Also
this should be installed when installing from CD.

Thanks, good bye.
		Raskin Michael.