[Nix-dev] WebDSL pointers

Jonathan Joubert j.joubert at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:08:35 CEST 2007

Dear Armijn Hemel, Eelco Dolstra and Wouter,

Thanks for your help. The question "do you perhaps use something like NFS"
pointed in the right direction. I had a shared folder on my Windows disk,
which I opened under Ubuntu. But running 'make' there created this error.
Simply copying it to a normal Ubuntu directory like /home/abc and then
running 'make' solved the problem.

Regards,
Jonathan