[Nix-dev] How to use wxHaskell? (example for building ghc packages)

Cat Dancer nix at catdancer.ws
Sun Apr 29 17:27:03 CEST 2007

> Hi Cat.
>
> Nix is curently going this way:
> Installing a haskell library using cabal:
> nix invokes
> ./setup configure .. build
> and then -gen-script to create a small .sh file which registers the
> library at the ghc package manager.

Can you point me to a Nix package that does this now?  (I looked
around but the only Haskell library I noticed in the package list was
wxHaskell).

> But I don't know about wxHaskell. My gentoo system can't compile it and
> I haven't tried using nix (but I definitely will soon).

Well, don't worry about wxHaskell, at least on my account...  I'm just
looking for an example of a Haskell library installed as a Nix
package.

Thanks!

Cat