[Nix-dev] [agk at ukuug.org: Reminder: Linux 2005 - Swansea - Call for Papers]

Armijn Hemel armijn at uulug.nl
Wed Mar 23 10:39:46 CET 2005

Anyone fancy to talk about Nix at the UKUUG Linux Developers' Conference
this year?

armijn

----- Forwarded message from Alasdair G Kergon <agk at ukuug.org> -----

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:13:39 +0000
From: Alasdair G Kergon <agk at ukuug.org>
To: linux2005 at ukuug.org
Subject: Reminder: Linux 2005 - Swansea - Call for Papers

Because I've been very busy recently (RHEL4 U1 work), I failed to send out
a reminder ahead of the deadline for abstracts this year:-(
So far, we've only 20% of the number we normally receive.

The good news is there's still time: I've extended the closing date
to next Tuesday, 29th March.

Full marks if you've already submitted something;
otherwise please consider offering a paper this year.
It's perfectly OK to submit a paper already presented elsewhere
(at a non-UKUUG event).

And if you know anyone else who might be interested, please
bring it to their attention.

Thanks,
Alasdair

----- End forwarded message -----