[Nix-dev] NixOS 17.03 Release Sprint in Munich (25.-26.03.)

Robin Gloster robin at loc-com.de
Thu Mar 23 22:51:32 CET 2017

Hi,

The next stable NixOS release 17.03 'Gorilla' is going to happen on
30 March. The goal of this sprint is to fix critical issues before
the release. fpletz and me (globin) will be available for guidance and
feedback.

• All 17.03 issues:
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/milestone/10

• Zero Hydra Failures for 17.03:
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/23253

The sprint will be held at the Mayflower office in Munich on Saturday
and Sunday starting at 11:00. Drinks will be provided.

If interest is there we might extend this, I myself will be working on
the release most of the time in between the sprint and release anyway.

(Also there will be a Release Party in Munich on 31 March, more
information will follow. If someone wants to attend from a place
further away, feel free to contact us by mail, IRC, etc.)

Cheers
Robin (globin)