[Nix-dev] YouCompleteMe in 16.09

benley at gmail.com benley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:50:46 CET 2017

That results in just a `vim` executable that does not load any user
.vimrc at startup, and none of the other binaries like
gvim/xxd/vimdiff.  What I'm after (and what I suspect most new users
expect to find) is something like you would get if you installed vim
and some plugins in a traditional linux distribution.