[Nix-dev] YouCompleteMe in 16.09

benley at gmail.com benley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:33:15 CET 2017

Ha, you beat me to the post by like ten seconds!  I see you use the
same trick with sourcing ~/.vimrc in vim_configurable - now I am
wondering, does anybody out there use it the way it appears it's
intended to be used?

I keep wanting vim_configurable to produce a "normal" vim package
(including executables for gvim, xxd, vimdiff, etc) that has no
special behaviors other than having various plugins installed, but
there does not seem to be an easy way to accomplish that.