[Nix-dev] The Church of Suckless NixOS is looking for followers

Matthias Beyer mail at beyermatthias.de
Sun Mar 19 10:28:34 CET 2017

On 19-03-2017 08:01:39, Wout Mertens wrote:
> * Agreed that we should make github issues available in another
> format for
> posterity. Perhaps just copy the text of merged PRs into /docs? (with some
> tool)

I'll leave this here as a side-note:

I'm working on a tool which would make this possible [0].

It is a git-based issue tracker, the proof of concept worked fine for
us (a small team of two students developing this in our semesters
project last semester) - currently we're re-writing it to be more
stable and usable.

Crawling github issues and pushing them into the repo is one of our
goals. We're not there yet, but we'll get there eventually.

For more information, see "doc" or open an issue, please. Don't want
to hijack this thread.

[0]: https://github.com/neithernut/git-dit/

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,