[Nix-dev] Google Summer of Code 2017

Thomas Hunger tehunger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 15:21:49 CET 2017

I don't believe in individual failure. We should try to put a system in
place to avoid this next time.

A related issue is that GHC didn't get in either because they didn't have a
good page with potential projects.

I propose:

* Several of us put the next deadline into our calendar (probably beginning
of Feb, so I used 31st of January 2018). I just did so.
* We collect ideas for next year already. I have created:
https://github.com/teh/gsoc/blob/master/2018/projects.md - please send PRs
and I'll give you commit bits.

~