[Nix-dev] 'nixos-stable' channel?

David Izquierdo thecofee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 19:20:21 CET 2017

I think It could be worthwhile to look at openSUSE's Tumbleweed setup
for rolling releases. They use openQA for automatic testing of every
package in the distribution, and then release the binaries as snapshots
for users to update. Pretty similar to how nixpkgs git -> Hydra -> cache
works, with an additional testing phase. I _think_ they provide it
hosted, and if it's similar to OBS, they actively encourage community
members and distros to use their infrastructure.

https://openqa.opensuse.org/